I sit and think of all I am truly blessed with in my life. My goodness God has blessed me with a Godly husband, 3 wonderful children,a family and friends who are very involved in our lives and who are always there for us, a church family who uplifts us in prayer, etc.... But, sometimes just like the sermon tonight in our Going Deep series I still feel UGH! I am "swimming" in love and knowing that peace is there all around me. I just can't seem to grasp it right now. Have you ever wished days, weeks, and/or months away? I am finding myself saying if I can just make it past this or this or this. Our life is spinning in crazy circles right now. Surgery, birthdays, PTO, Jason has Poison Oak, and with moving right around the corner means I know I need to be packing and have not started one box! Ever been in my shoes? I am sure you have at some point. Trials always bring us closer to God. Our wonderful FBC preacher says if your not in a trial, just got out of one, or about to go through one then your not living. (Don't quote me exactly, but he said something to that affect.) So, I better just buckle up and hold on for the ride because I want God as my driver!
1 comment:
Hang in there sweetie. Jake's surgery date is coming up soon & then this whole ordeal will be over. I know it's nerve-wracking til then, but just hold on tight. God's gonna walk you through all of this.
Post a Comment