Friday, January 30, 2009

New addiction

Ok- I just have to say I never wanted to get addicted to anything ever! But, I think I am addicted to two things reading and Facebook. Oh my! I just finished my 19th book in 3 and half months. Now, I can't wait to get my hands on another Karen Kingsbury book. About Facebook...my word it is ridiculous. I have my e-mail up and running ALL day everyday. That way I can see if Jason or one of the teachers e-mails me. Not that I sit and stare at it, but I can pass by and glance at it! Well, my inbox keeps FILLING up with Facebook stuff. Now let me tell you it is fun, but I can't get anything done! I have caught back up with friends I have not heard from since high school. You can IM each other, write quick messages on their "wall", give your status updates, etc... I might need therapy to wean myself off of the computer. Hee hee! If you have an account and I don't know send me a request...happy messaging!

No comments: